SQLDatabaseTutorials.com is one of the largest free SQL Database resource website for beginners. A common question we often get asked is why do you offer everything for free? And it’s usually followed up with how do you make money?
So we’re creating this page to answer How is SQLDatabaseTutorials.com funded, and Why it matters to you!
Why is SQLDatabaseTutorials.com Free?
As a beginner or student, you often don’t have a large budget to spend on trainings. However, traingins and education in general are two crucial things for success.
We started SQLDatabaseTutorials.com with a single goal: provide SQL Database tutorials that are easy to understand and most importantly are 100% free.
Our goal is to help make quality education affordable to the masses. Simply put, we launched SQLDatabaseTutorials.com to offer everyone what we wish we had when we first started out.
How Is SQLDatabaseTutorials.com Funded?
Running a popular website like SQLDatabaseTutorials.com that helps thousands of people every month requires significant investment. Both on the server infrastructure part as well as on the content creation part.
So yes, we have to make money otherwise we would have to shut the website down. Our primary sources of income are:
- Ads by some providers such as Google Adsense.
- We collaborate with some Private Universities to provide SQL/Database training materials
- Although all our tutorials and videos are available free of charge, we do offer a paid option to download all SQL/Database courses in PDF format.
How Can You Help Us?
Websites like SQLDatabaseTutorials.com take a lot of investment to operate. Enough to buy a nice house in many parts of the USA.
That’s why we need your help. Below are few ways you can help us:
- Spread the word by sharing our free SQL Database tutorials with your friends and family on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- If you’re willing to download all of the database tutorials we have in PDF format, feel free to check this paid option.
Why Should You Help Us?
There are several so-called “experts” selling Databases trainings for hundreds of dollars – all of which you can find for free here at SQLDatabaseTutorials.com.
If you’ve found SQLDatabaseTutorials.com to be helpful, then we hope that you will help support us, so we can continue working towards our mission.
Thank you for support.
Saber Ben Hassen
Founder of SQLDatabaseTutorials.com