The provided tutorials set to engage users to analyze complex business scenarios and create a data model—a conceptual representation of an organization’s information. Anyone who is willing to follow the provided learning path, will be able to implement their database design by creating a physical database using SQL. Basic SQL syntax and the rules for constructing valid SQL statements are reviewed.
This set of tutorials culminate with a project that challenges users to design, implement, and demonstrate a database solution for a business or organization.
All of the provided tutorials are in English. We will soon provide the materials in French and Arabic.
You can follow the tutorials at your own pace. Everything provided here is available to the public and shared free of charge. Enjoy. 🙂
- Faculty members who teach any IT-related subject.
- High-school teachers who teach computer programming, etc.
- Students who would like to learn the techniques and tools to design, guild and extract information from a database.
- Interested students who would like to master their database classes.
Developers & Anyone Else
- Beginner developers, as well as those at advanced levels, to learning the SQL Programming language to an advanced level.
- Anyone who wishes to understanding database design and programming.
- Ease with using a computer and software
- General knowledge of databases and query activity