This provided course is composed of Sections that contain related Courses. The learning path is divided into two sections:
- The Sidebar to the left has all resources for each category, as well as Quizzes and Tests.
- Section 0 has some resources about the provided courses.
- Section 0 also has a Course Objectives article that pretty much details what you can learn following the provided tutorials.
- Each Section of the Learner course is made up of one or more Tutorials, and possibly a practice PDF activity.
Access to at least one of the following software environments is highly recommended in order to perform the provided practice activities for all Database tutorials.
- Highly recommended: Oracle Application Express (APEX) (Oracle Application Express guide).
- Server-side administration tool for databases such as phpMyAdmin.
- Client-side administration tool for database such as XAMPP web server solution stack package.
- Oracle SQL Data Modeler.